Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We Cannes Do It!

I don't know if you've heard but I've been selected to attend the International Advertising Festival in Cannes! Check me out on mumbrella, The Australian, newsspace and campaign brief!! (Blatant self promotion... guilty as charged).

This is WAY exciting.  Not only will I have access to a wealth of amazing people and an educational experience one could only dream of at this stage in their career but on top of this.... I am going to Cannes!

Its been a little stressful organizing flights & accommodation as Matt is joining me on this amazing adventure so tonight I've jumped on last year's website & checked out their blogs.

It has got me all excited again.  I can't wait.  Plus this means my blog will be getting more action - perfect timing I think so rejoin me on my travels through life!

1 comment:

Cannes Accommodation said...

Nice postin...........

Thanks for sharing this in your blog.
It was very nice....