Not for any reason in particular but just very close to snapping for no reason at all.
Its now the end of the day and i have thought of a list of things for which I'm grateful.
- I'm grateful for having found the ying to my yang.
- I'm grateful that I don't have to compete in the dating world with the lithe, eagerly fashionable, young things that surround me.
- I'm grateful that I am working in a job that allows for both brilliance & balance.
- I am grateful that I have never been & never will be dumped via some form of digital technology.
- I am grateful that despite having gone through my fair share the lonliness, hurt & false bravado of a break-up it will never haunt me again.
- I am grateful for the 3pm smile that I brought to the face of a stressed co-worker upon delivery of some free Gelatissimo.
- I am grateful to the guy who gave me his copy of Cleo because I missed out.
- I'm grateful that I don't have a squeakily annoying voice or a booming aggressive one.
- I'm grateful that the sun stayed up long enough for me to leave work in the light.
- I'm grateful for being able to share these thoughts.
I obviously have a bit of a theme going on here and I think it is about growing up.
As much as it still pains me to think of all the lonley & sad times I had during my teens & early 20's maybe all the self-help books are right - you can't truly appreciate how good things are until you've experienced the bad.
I just want to put it out there & thank the universe for bringing me Matt & also for helping me to see the wood from the trees.