Sunday, November 14, 2010

Everyday now... there is something new




So now, my days seem too short to fit everything in.

One of the things that I find most difficult is fitting in time to be inspired. It sounds ridiculous that one should seek out inspiration but to stretch my thinking this is what I need to do.

I read a multitude of blogs, I look at what our competitors are up to and more than anything else, I bounce ideas off those around me including my fiance Matt.

Matt is A-for-Awesome - the polar opposite of me but a waelth of creativity and fun. He inspires me by thinking in an unrestricted way. He helps me solve problems everyday and his thughts - whilst some days are way too far out for my clients, help me to create new work and solve problems in my client's briefs.

Everyday brings something new and that's what I love about my job.

No comments: